The Liebster Award Tag

Good morning everyone!

Today I have a special blogpost for you all: I've been tagged by Tiffany with her beautiful blog mabulledepensees to do 'the Liebster Award Tag'. I know it's been already a few weeks ago that she tagged me, but now I have some time to answer all the questions of the tag!

Maybe a lot of you have never heard of this tag, just like I did. The Liebster Award Tag gives a chance to beginning bloggers to get a little bit more famous in the world of blogging. This tag gives you more information about new blogs. If you get a 'liebster award' you have to give 11 facts about yourself, you have to answer 11 questions that you got from the person that tagged you and you have to ask 11 questions that you came up with yourself to the bloggers you tag to do this liebster award tag also. With this being said, let's get started! 

Let's begin with 11 facts about me...
ONE. Summer is my favorite season of the year, obviously because of the sunny and warm weather, but also because it's my birthday in the beginning of July.
TWO. I'm definitely more passionate about beauty than about fashion. When I see a make-up store, I can't walk by this store without going inside and looking at all the beauty products.
THREE. I've lived my whole life in the same house, for already 20 years now.
FOUR. I love to dress up from time to time, but I actually enjoy staying cosy at home in my pajamas even more.
FIVE. If you would ask me what I could eat every day, I would immediately say frozen yoghurt. I was so happy when I found out I could get frozen yoghurt in Belgium and since then I'm totally addicted to it! 
SIX. I'm a girl that loves bright colors because it can instantly cheer me up. That's why my room has three bright main colors: pink, orange and green.
SEVEN. The movie 'The Devil Wears Prada' is one of my favorite movies that I can watch over and over again.
EIGHT. My favorite thing to do when I have some spare time is watching Youtube videos. I can watch them for hours! I have a lot of beauty gurus that I follow on Youtube, but there is one beauty guru I need to watch every single day and always makes me happy: the vlogs on the channel of Itsjudyslife. It always makes my day if I can watch 15 minutes of her vlog :). 
NINE. In summer 2013 I finally succeeded in getting my driver license.
TEN. I'm a student in Communication and in a little less than 2 years I will be graduated.
ELEVEN. I don't have pets at the moment, but I would like to have my own dog or cat later on in my life!

Now I will answer the questions I got from Tiffany...
1. How old are you?
I'm 20 years old, turning 21 in summer!

2. Why did you decided to start making a blog?
I've already been following and reading bloggers for a few years now but I actually never thought about it to make one myself. Until a few months ago I wanted to do something around beauty and I wanted to have something of myself. One day I saw a blog or video about making your own blog and the person told that she was so much happier from the moment she started with her blog. That's when I decided to write my first blogpost and since then I really enjoy writing about anything that I like.

3. Do you watch series (for example, Grey's Anatomy)? And which one do you watch?
I actually don't watch series, I rather watch reality shows or movies.

4. What clothing item do you love the most?
One of my most worn clothing items is a poncho that I love to wear on cold days like in autumn and winter.

5. Would you prefer salted or sweetened? If you prefer salted, what is your favorite salted food? And if you prefer sweetened, what is your favorite sweetened food?
This is a hard decision for me, because I love salted food as much as sweetened food... But I would go for sweetened food because my biggest addiction is chocolate :).

6. Which are your 3 most loved blogs?
I have a lot of blogs that I visit almost every day, but my most visited blogs will probably be the blogs of Annie Jaffrey, Beautygloss and mabulledepensees.

7. Tell us one of your most beautiful memories.
I can't choose only one beautiful memory, because my life has giving me thousands of beautiful memories.

8. What was the most beautiful journey you've ever made?
I probably have to say the cruise I've made last summer with my parents. It was one of the most beautiful journeys I've ever made!

9. What is your favorite make-up item you use?
I'm constantly changing my make-up preferences and make-up routine. I used to love my liquid eyeliner to wing out my eyes, but lately I've been playing around with eyeshadows and experimenting with a lot of new palettes I got during the Christmas holidays.

10. Do you prefer long or short hair?
I think it depends on the person, because some women are beautiful with short hair, but for me I would prefer long hair.

11. What is your favorite book?
I don't read a lot of books, just because I don't have a lot of time and I have difficulties concentrating on them because I'm always thinking about all the other stuff I still have to do. I can't say one specific book, but I can say that I love reading books of Helen Vreeswijk.

The 4 other bloggers I'm tagging...
Susanna R.
HauntingDresses
EsmeeLifestyle
De Dotties
(and feel free to do it yourself, also when I didn't tag you. Let me now in the comments if you did!)

Questions I have for you...
1. What's your favorite make-up brand?
2. What's the biggest splurge you've made in the last few months?
3. When did you first started using make-up?
4. What is your biggest fear?
5. What was your first blogpost about?
6. Which countries have you visited already? Which one are on your wishlist to visit in the future?
7. What is your favorite movie?
8. Which country are you from?
9. Tell us what your biggest addiction is.
10. Did you ever dye your hair? If yes, in which color did you dye it?
11. What is your biggest dream?

Thank you for tagging me Tiff! Although it took me a long time to write this blogpost, I loved answering all of your questions!

If you want to see more pictures of everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram)!
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies 

CONVERSATION

8 reacties:

  1. Great answers!!!! Thank you for this answers Annelies!!!!!! What is your date of birth? I'm of July 5th!!! The Devil wears ¨Prada is one of my favorite movie too!!!!

    Kisses!!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for tagging me Tiff, it was fun to do this tag!. My birthday is on July 2th so we get celebrate it together :)! Really?? That's my favorite movie, I can watch that movie like hundred times, it's so good!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  2. Wat lief dat je me genomineerd hebt voor de liebster award! Ik ga hem alleen niet beantwoorden, omdat ik dit inmiddels al een aantal keer heb gedaan. Als je nog vragen aan mij hebt, mag je die gerust stellen, hier heb ik bijvoorbeeld in mijn laatste tag de gelegenheid voor gegeven. In ieder geval heel erg bedankt en ik hoop dat je het begrijpt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh oké, geen probleem! Ik wist niet dat je die al enkele keren gedaan had. Bedankt voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
    2. heel leuk gedaan en beantwoord!
      liefs, www.rachelkromdijk.nl

      Delete
  3. Thanks for tagging!! I have to look for doing this forward:D

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm looking forward to your answers! :)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap