New Year Nails

Happy monday ladies!

I hope you had a great day? Today I have a blogpost for you ladies about my nails during the holidays. Around Christmas time I painted my nails in a bright red, which always is a good color during Christmas :). After that I wanted to be more sparkly and elegant at the same time for New Years Eve.

I was thinking about how I wanted to paint my nails for New Year, until I found the giftcard I got last year as a present of my brother. I totally forgot about it! He gave me a giftcard of a cute store nearby my house which sells perfumes and cosmetics. So I went to this shop to see what I could buy with my gift card. I ended up buying a few make-up items and 2 nail polishes. I will be doing a blogpost about this haul later! ;-)

But for now I can already tell you that I LOVE the nailpolishes I got. I bought two nailpolishes of the brand Pupa. I chose a nude color and a colorless nail polishes full of silver sparkles.

I'm already wearing it for a whole week and I'm impressed my nailpolish didn't chip till now. I think I found my new favorite nailpolish brand. The few times I went outdoors to family or friends, I always got comments on my nails. I actually got a compliment today about them! :) Here are a few pictures of my nails for New Years Eve (but I think my nails look better in person than on camera):


If you want to see more pictures of me and everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram!). 
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

17 reacties:

  1. I really really love the glitter one!!!!!! Big crush!!!!! I don't know this brand!!!!!!!

    kisses

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never saw this brand in Belgium either, but it's a brand from Milano and they also sell it in the Netherlands! Worth trying a nailpolish if you ever find this brand in a store! :)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1/07/2014

    I love Pupa nail polishes, and these two are so cute!!

    Haunting Dresses

    Haunting Dresses Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I really recommend this combination of nailpolishes because it looks so elegant, sparkly, fun and chique at the same time :)

      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  3. Wat een prachtige swatches!(en wat ziet je blog er gaaf uit! love it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, dankjewel! Je blog sprak me ook meteen aan en ziet er leuk uit, daarom dat ik er ook een reactie achter liet :) Ik kom zeker nog wel langs op je blog!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  4. de top coat is prachtig.! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dankjewel voor je reactie! Love your blog!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  5. Super mooi! En wat een leuke blog, mooi zo met de foto's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel ladies!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  6. Anonymous1/08/2014

    Oh dit is MOOI! I love a little glitz :-) En die zachte zalmkleur is echt pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was een heel leuke combinatie voor tijdens de feestdagen en het gaf me ook meer zelfvertrouwen door zo veel complimentjes te krijgen van familie en vrienden :) zeker een aanrader!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
    2. En dankjewel voor je reactie :)!

      Delete
  7. Leuke combinatie, die twee lakjes! Subtiel maar toch nog steeds feestelijk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vond het heerlijk om deze combinatie te dragen, en heb ze nog steeds op na 10 dagen! :) dankjewel voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  8. Ik heb dat orange/peach lakje ook! Echt een prachtige kleur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, ben echt zo tevreden met de kleur en ook de kwaliteit van deze nagellaken vind ik super :) Bedankt voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap